Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Tuesday, July 8, 2014

You don't even want to know.....

You don't even want to know what these two have been up to.....


But that face says it all.

Happy Tuesday everyone! What is your dog into?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunny keeps going into the bathroom. Now, this would not be a problem but she has been known to tip over the garbage can and drag things out. I have now found out why she keeps going in there. As I was prepping myself this morning I heard scratching coming from the wall. I'm assuming (hoping) it's a mouse. Smart girl that Sunny.

buddeshepherd said...

The level of happiness indicates something quite rotten. Panting indicates exertion. I would suspect that they drug a nasty stinky and rather large animal carcass into the front yard and rolled in it.
Or, they've been eating poop, or killing small woodland creatures or all of the above.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...