Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Thursday, August 14, 2014

Have you seen these projects?

I know the some amazing people. Have you seen these projects on Kickstarter?


You know Cold Antler Farm, right? She's getting funding to write a novel and backers can even participate in creating the story. You could even be a character. How great is that? Talk about the perfect gift for someone who has everything - do you know a character who should be in a book?

Next, I have a friend who is looking for funding his tiny house dream. Backers can get some fabulous photography and/or a CD of how the project comes together. Are you interested in a tiny house? This could be a great way to see how a project like this can come together.

Is this your dream?

As for me the only nifty project that I'll be working on this fall is to build a "lettuce table" so I can have fresh salad fixin's growing in my greenhouse this winter. But I don't need funding for that - I just have to get out there and do it.

Happy Thursday everyone! Do you know amazing people? Are they working on cool projects?


1 comment:

buddeshepherd said...

I need another bottle of Four Roses...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...