Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

We need some summer

These long dark days are wearing me down... we need some summer! Remember when it was summer and everyone was happy?

And there was so much sunshine!

And everything was growing.....

Everything was delicious....

Shine could just while away the days in the good earth and shade of all that green.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Do you miss summer?


4 comments:

IanH said...

Oh, yes! Sure do miss summer!

Anton said...

December 22nd is just around the corner, hang in there! I can't wait.

Unknown said...

I actually enjoy winter, no yard/garden work! Relax and be inside, and hope for snow :)

Richter X said...

You need some Florida in your life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...